.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 ::

GETTING BACK TO WORK

My 6 month long sabbatical is finally over, and it went like a snap. When I went on leave, I was worried and wondering how it would feel to be getting back. I did recollect those times earlier when I would go on a weeklong vacation and come back, finding it very hard to work.

It was much different this time. When I made it to office, it felt more like I was back after a long weekend. I did not suffer from any blues or dull mood, and did not have any problem getting back to working. And it was the same faces, same place and same kind of work in office, which made me wonder if I had gone away for such a long time at all.

Anyway, its back to the rigours of 9 to 6 now and there won't be much travelling for at least next two months, until the summer is over. But I have been updating my travel blog and image gallery slowly with all the trips I made during the vacation, which I know will take another month or two to finish. And I am eagerly waiting for the monsoon season so I can set out again and enjoy the downpours at the Sahyadris

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.