.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Monday, January 19, 2009 ::

2008 was a happy happy sort of year when I lived life careless, or simply said, freaked out. It was a breezy year full of nice nice things, mostly. I could take life for granted and live it as it comes. It is probably not because I was very composed, but because life was predictable. I usually knew that every tomorrow is likely to be as good a day as today. The whole year, from the very first day, till the very last day, lasted happily. The new year has begun with a sense of loss. The assured days will no longer be. Sometimes it feels like being carried to a cold and windy place and then being left along there; like walking on the banks of a beautiful river, and suddenly slipping into the cold water. I wish the days stayed like the last year.

But it is not very bad either. I could see these days coming, and spent some time preparing for them. Instead of spending time chilled and easy as I did for the whole year, I am organizing self to do more work, be methodical and spend time constructively than before, which hopefully fills up the losses. To some extent. Hopefully. Right now, I have managed to stay cheerful. I expect me to remain so in the coming days.

So the last two weeks have been spent trying to discipline myself. I wake up earlier than I did, go for a jog regularly, do more work than I did and have been meditating more regularly than before. May be somethings happen just to keep you on your toes, and might eventually turn good.

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.