.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 ::

It has been a short while since I am back from the might mountains, and is already time to re-visit again. Now to a different region - Kumaon Himalayas in Uttarakhand. Its almost been for a few years that I have been thinking - that I haven't ever been to these parts of Himalayas. Neither did an opportunity surface. The time has come now, though it is going to be a short trip.

I am heading towards Binsar for a few days this week. Unlike my usual journeys that are long and stretched, this one is going to be a quick visit. I did wish that while I am heading that way, might as well tour around and see more places. There is plenty to see - Corbett, Ranikhet, Nainital,... its tempting. But then, there is only so much you should travel, and an overdose is never good. With many smaller journeys lined up in South India and plenty of work to do sitting home, I shall resist temptations.

So it is again going to be time for some walking, time to shed whatever little fat I have acquired in last one month, see plenty of greenery, hangout in mountainous terrain that I have always loved, walk up, down and up but never on flat land, see snow-capped mountains on a wide horizon, wake up early in the morning, sniff fresh and cold air, allow the cold breeze on the ridges to push me gently, and fall in love.

As you can see, looking forward to departing, tomorrow.

Labels: ,

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.