.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Saturday, November 10, 2007 ::

Innovation..

I have been too sleepy lately - it has been a week since I haven't been waking up to the alarm. It goes totally unheard, and when I finally wake up, it will be an hour or two late.

I set the alarm and leave the mobile on the bed when going to sleep. These lazy days, it probably needs a little louder sound to wake me up, but the volume is set to high and there is nothing more that can be done about it. After some thinking, I hit up with an idea to work around it. Yesterday I took a steel plate and placed the mobile on it instead of leaving it on the bed. Next morning when the alarm started ringing, it's vibrating alert made a loud shrill noise colliding with the steel plate. And it worked just perfect and served the purpose!

Now I am getting wild ideas and considering placing the mobile on the guitar strings! Who knows.. I might end up with a would be chart-buster tune.. :D

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.