.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 ::

A Short Conversation...

The walk from my office to BMTC bus stop is a little longer than I would want it, and takes a good 10 minutes. Yesterday evening when I was about to leave, I saw my boss also was on his way out, and decided to ask to drop me at the bus-stop. Here went our conversation.

Me: You headed home..?

Boss: Me, no. Am going out for a dinner.

I wondered why did I get so much of details instead of a Yes or No. And I further wondered about his early dinner plans because it was still 6.15. Anyway I carried on.

Me: ok, can you drop me at the bus stop?

Boss: Ya sure, come over.

As I packed my stuff and got ready to get out, he continued.

Boss: So otherwise how do you go?

I was not sure what exactly he wanted to ask. Ofcourse I would walk to the bus stop, what else?

Me: Walk, naturally!

Boss: No, not that.. from the bus stop how do you go?

Now this was a question I was least expecting. I almost wanted to ask him to take a wild guess and come up with an answer. But a boss is a boss. So hiding any possibility of funny looks on my face and trying to sound normal, I responded -

Me: I take the bus from bus stop.

Boss: oh.. ok!!

And thus ended the conversation.

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.