.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Sunday, April 30, 2006 ::

NO MORE TV!

A couple of days ago, my tv display turned unclear, full of spots. I called my cable operator who promised come next morning and have a look. True to their reputation I did not hear from them next day, and all calls went unanswered. Another day and more calls later, finally they walked in.

They spent a couple of minutes, looking at the cables. After some meddling around, they gleefully announced -

"Sir, it is the problem with the tv"

I replied - "Could not be, because when I play videos, I get good qulity picture".

An answer came back to me quickly -
"TV and Video are not related, sir!!"

I am not sure if he was trying to run away from the problem, but there is a possibility that he is right. But I definitely did not have the will or intention to take the time and pain of carrying the tv to the service center and get it repaired. So I simply asked him to disconnect, which he wilfully obliged.

Now I am without television at home, and not complaining about it. It is not that I want to renounce tv and try living without it; there are a few programs(or some good movies when they play any) that I would love to watch and would miss them now. But at the same time, I used to watch so little of television, that it does not make much difference not having it. In these few days that I am without tv, I havent had a feeling of missing it, so I guess I shall let things stay this way for some time to come.

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.