.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Friday, June 10, 2005 ::

Music Tag

With lot of chain blogging happening on music and books, Smyta tagged me to muse on music.

1. Total Volume of mp3 on my computer: Around 7Gig. They are not in my hard disk but are burnt into CD so it works anyway.

2. The Last CD I bought: City Of Angels OST and OST of Kannada movie 'excuse me'.

3. Song playing right now: Cat Stevens' Wild World

4. Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me(Let me think think and think..)

a. Circle Of Life from Lion King
b. SavinenapugaLu bEku from the movie aparichita
c. Iris song from City Of Angels(ok ok, too many OSTs)
d. Holiday, and Wind of Change(sneaked in 2 here) by Scorpions
e. Pehla Nasha from the movie Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar

To keep the chain alive, I tag Archana, Q, Pradeep and Anita. Your turn people..

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.