.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Thursday, June 19, 2003 ::

Tsoka Village, Sikkim

Pronounced as Choka, this is a small Tibetian settlement at a height of around 10,000ft.


Here is an extract from my trip report, still being written:

"After resting for a while and regaining the strength in the evening, we started chatting with people around and the time went past. It was mostly foggy and cloudy in the evening and hence, we could not see much around Tsoka and were mostly confined..."
"....around 7am, we heard loud noises and wake up call from the Bengali guy. As I opened my eyes, he rushed into the room and shouted at us to wake up and take a look at the amazing views of Pandim and hurried back with his Minolta. I slowly got out of my sleeping bag cursing the guy for waking me up from a good sleep. After taking my own time, I slowly walked out and saw some people gathered looking at the west. And so I look around - and what a great view had I woke up to! Standing there, tall and snow-claude was majestic Mt.Pandim and surrounding peeks shining in the sun..."

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.