.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Thursday, March 14, 2002 ::

Trivia

Having got not much to write, scribbling trivia.

I started the morning at work going around visiting weblogs(After checking mails, I mean). One change that I am seeing these days are javascript errors that are coming in truck loads from a lot many weblogs. Out of 7 blogs I checked, 4 had javascript errors and each of page had many of them. The maximum I noticed was seven errors in a page. And my page(one of the 4) had 3 errors. :-(

I actually despise using javascript. And I hate generating glorified pages with a non standard environment. It is not with the spirit of html and it defies the very reason for which html was created. But what is unfortunate is that my own weblog has some of it and I have to be using them as they are required for all the freebees that I am using(like yaccs). Add to it I have little interest in trying to understand or debug these things. :-(

My frequency of updating blog has been falling quickly. Some how I am not finding much to write these days. Earlier, when I did not have any thing, I used to write for the sake of writing, now that I realize that is no fun I just leave it blank. And Oh! I had decided to avoid blogging about blogging, just realized that I am writing one. ;-) Blogging on blogging is becoming so frequent and rampant that I was beginning to get sick of it. Looks like it is unavoidable! Next few days are going to be busy ones for me and may have to spend long hours travelling. And that is going to reduce my blogging frequency furthur.

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.