.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 ::

End of Geocities

Have been busy for some time and had to do some travelling that kept me away from here. My blog must have missed me. ;-) I would not like to admit that it is actually otherwise. ;-)

Now I don't have to repeat all over that Gocities is stopping FTP service for free users. But can't help writing it here. It was not a surprise or some thing but still I was not prepared. Wish to subscribe to premium service but $$9 per month translates to 'too much' in Indian currency. And I have no plans to generate revenues from my blog(Psst.. are you willing to pay me, I'll give you ad free access). ;-) Think blogger may soon go paid way but that is one thing that does not worry me, I am willing to pay. Seeing that there is a link to end of free from evhead, that day may not be very far. So right now I am on my search for another website to host my blog. Can't move to blogspot coz I want to host images and would rather not put them in a separate server.

Update on my site stat: A good number of people are coming from Google looking for 'yahoo password breaking tool'. Sorry for them, I haven't got any.

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.