.

SURPLUS MUSINGS

       Image Gallery  |  Travel  |  Digital Photography

:: Monday, December 10, 2001 ::

Bangalore's Restaurants

I love eating out. And I love going out to good restaurants. Yesterday, I had visited Parivar on residency road. It is a good place. Prices are very reasonable too.
My favourite restaurants and other eateries in Bangalore
1. Mozaic, Taj Residency
2. Nagarjuna Savoy near Symphony theatre.
3. Barista's coffe shops
4. TGI Friday's on Airport road.
5. Rice Bowl on Lavelle road. The one on resideny road is no good.
6. Orange County.
7. Javacity coffee shop
8. Pizza Delight in Koramangala. This is a very small place. Not well known. They have a great salad bar which keeps me going back to them.
9. Tandoor. But I find them a bit expensive.
10. Nilgiri's nest. They have a very nice place. I loved going there for their delicious south Indian preparations. But it seems they have stopped preparing south Indian food these days. :-(

Restaurants that I hate. There aren't many
1. Ebony. Bad food, what if they have a good view.
2. Top Kapy. Have I spelled it correct? What applies to Ebony applies to these people also
3. Coffe Days. They are getting older

<< Home

__________________________________
about:me
Bangalorean, Love travelling and photography
email:  arunchs at yahoo dot com 

RSS
__________________________________
__________________________________
.

______________________________

PEER TO PEER

Q, Pooja, Archana, Trishna, Ayesha, Anita, ..::H, Codey, Tesh, Syl, Kamat, Kribs, Suman, Smyta

picblogs:Nilesh, Seahawk


______________________________
India Auto Blog


______________________________

Bloggers from India

Comments using: YACCS

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



India Traveller


______________________________


 

 

Copyright © 2003 Arun Bhat. All rights reserved.